If you are planning to do e-commerce or do Shopify Dropshipping in the international market, you should use Shopify, this will be a tool to save you time and support many features to help you more easily in business.
What is Shopify?
Shopify is a platform that helps you create an e-commerce website with many business support features such as order management in different channels, payment integration, email delivery to customers.
There are also lots of other features like SEO support, product uploads, sales statistics & performance measurement, and thousands of different integrated apps.
You can start building an e-commerce website without any website or programming knowledge, Shopify is designed for people who are not programming or website experts who can use it.
Launched in 2006 and until 2020 is expected to reach 1,500,000 sales websites using the Shopify platform
So, this wonderful platform is currently considered the best platform to help make e-commerce & business support websites should use.
Shopify Dropshipping Advantages
Shopify is an up-to-date and innovative e-commerce platform that offers many advantages compared to other competitors such as:
SHOPIFY dropshipping professional interfaces
24/7 DEDICATED SUPPORTING AREA
Shopify also has Shopify’s tutorials from basic to advanced, if you have questions that Supporter has not answered in time, you can join their community, and post for discussion.
Simple interface for newbies.
SUPPORTING SALE FEATURES
low cost of use
Why Shopify Dropshipping?
Besides the platform to help you create an e-commerce website like Shopify, there are other platforms such as Wix, Magento, Volusion, … But Shopify is still a better choice for the following reasons:
GOOD SEO WEBSITE SUPPORTING
Shopify has a lot of complementary apps for SEO, as this is a near-top concern for finding free customers from Google.
In particular, when you use Shopify they will support you with a lot of suggestions and instructions for doing SEO for e-commerce.
There have been many stores using Shopify and reaching many high positions on Google.
A special feature of Shopify is that your data is stored on their huge infrastructure, so the page loading speed is very fast, this is also a factor that helps you SEO to the top of Google effectively.
And Shopify you do not need much knowledge about the website, your job just needs to choose the template available and use.
WooComerce gives you the freedom to design arbitrarily, while Shopify only lets you choose the templates available, in return, you know what you should and should not do.
Shopify is constantly updating and adding the latest in line with its business trends to their libraries, so there’s no need to worry about being limited in choice.
MULTI-CHANNEL DROPSHIPPING SALES
Shopify has integration with Pinterest, Facebook, Amazon, eBay, Instagram, … you will easily manage all products in the channels on Shopify interface.
However, if you want to use this calculation, you must use the paid version, there is no 14-day trial.
Shopify has a simple and easy to use interface, but it contains a lot of new features and options.
Whether you are a novice or someone who has experience with the website, you will encounter some unknown points.
Besides, you can now contact support for 24/7 support. Shopify at Community.shopify.com if you have problems, you can post to the community for help from many other users.
DROPSHIPPING BUSINESS SUPPORT
Shopify Register Guideline
First, visit the Shopify.com homepage to start your 14-day trial subscription. After accessing, select Sign up.
- Step 1: Enter email information, password and enter the store name
Note you can enter any Store name is also we can edit later.
- Step 2: Fill in personal information and then press Enter Store
- Step 3: Complete registration and start using.
You can click on the “Add your first product” section to start adding your products to the store.
To customize the look of the store you can click on “Edit the look and feel of your online store” to edit.
Next, you should point your domain to make it easier for customers to remember your website, select “Strengthen your brand with a custom domain” to buy the domain and attach it.
BUSINESS MODEL WITH SHOPIFY
So you understand that Shopify is the platform that helps us get an online store with all the preeminent features of other professional sales stores.
Signing up Shopify and creating a store is quite simple, you can fiddle.
With Shopify, we can make money with the following two models:
- POD (Print on demand).
I will go into the factors you need to know to make decisions about which model to choose.
Both models need you to choose a niche to start selling in that niche.
To choose a niche for the store, you have the following options:
- Niche according to interests, passion.
- Hot sellers one: high audience file, good sales ability but extremely competitive rate with the other 2 advantages.
- Niche overview, general store sales or maybe trendy product sales.
After choosing a niche to start selling to the store, you will consider the differences between these two models.
Based on skills, strengths, and capital to decide whether to do Dropshipping or POD for Shopify store.
POD (Print on demands)
- Extremely suitable for people with unique ideas, the ability to design, and an advantage. However, at the stage of design, you should hire for a career and save time.
- There are many reputable POD platforms and communities that support and develop them in the form of PODs for sellers.
- Most of POD are fashion products such as t-shirts, glasses of water, backpacks, notebooks, wall stickers, …
- Most important is to find sources of good prices and high profits.
- You need to check the product quality and be responsible for your friend. (Aliexpress is a market that many people choose Dropshipping because of its cheap price, the quality of the product has a good shop with a bad store, so need to check before you sell)
- There is no need to be able to design or hire designs because most of Dropshipping is selling consumer products and in great demand.
Above is the basic knowledge about Shopify for you,
Using Shopify requires you to investigate more because at Shopify there are many functions to support your business.